As you watch this 30-second video, think about:
- How did the doctor's feedback help or hinder the student's learning and progress?
- How are evaluation and feedback different?
- What are the characteristics of effective feedback?
Purpose: You will explore the concepts of evaluation and feedback in workplace settings and identify ways to create a positive learning climate.
What will you learn?
Learning Unit 1 focuses on the first objective for the module:
Compare similarities and contrast differences between evaluation and feedback.
- Describe the role of observation in evaluation and feedback
- Describe when and why learners are evaluated and provided feedback
- Generate a positive climate for learning through evaluation and feedback as part of deliberate practice